...see below for this RNs reasons on why you need to get with the RN trend.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Where's the RN in the room, please?

It's no mystery that to be a nurse, means to do something for the betterment of humanity. But, we nurses are past the gushy-feel-good image of "angels in distress."

Check out the profound, dynamic reasons to be a nurse from another Emergency Room RN:

"Because I'm an adrenaline junkie. Because I can put my feelings of wanting to protect, and to help the vulnerable to good use. Because as a nurse, I feel important, smart, capable and strong- even when in my personal life I don't. I go to work and I'm the one who people count on, I'm the one people look to and expect to know what is going on and what to do next. I'm the one who has the ability to make a bad situation a little bit better. I go to work and know that I will make a difference every day."

-Kristen, RN. Houston, TX

No comments: